If you need technical assistance of any kind, our technical staff will be available Monday - Friday from 9 am to 3 pm to assist students. Please call the help desk at 765-689-9131 ext. 5999.
What does our network infrastructure look like?
- Grades K-5 are Lenovo 500e Gen 2 Google Chromebooks - deployed in Summer 2020 (CDW-G).
- Grades 8 & 12 are Dell 3100 Touchscreen Chromebooks (CDW-G).
- Grades 7 & 11 are Lenovo 300e Gen 3 Google Chromebooks (CDW-G).
- Grades 6 & 10 are Dell 3110 Touchscreen Chromebooks (Dell Directly).
- Grade 9 are Lenovo 11e laptops with Windows 10 (CDW-G).
- 1 GB connection from ENA
- ENA Cloud-based firewall
- Aruba wireless - deployed Fall 2022 (CDW-G)
- Ruckus switches - deployed Fall 2020 (Integrity)
- Scale HC3 cluster - deployed Spring 2021 (Integrity)
- Digital Radio solution - Motorola MOTOTRBO - deployed Fall 2020 (ERS)
- Unitrends backup solution - deployed Summer 2020 (Integrity)
- Unitrends Cloud backup solution - deployed Summer 2021 (Integrity)
What technology do you provide your teachers?
- Every teacher has an HP ProBook 650 G5 / G9 / G10 with a docking station
- SMART Boards at MMS and MHS
- Newling 65" Interactive Panels on a mobile cart for PCE and MES
- HoverCam Document cameras
- Konica Minolta printers from Perry ProTech
- Learning Management System - Google Classroom
- Student Information System - Skyward
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Database and Network Administrator
Maconaquah High School (9-12)
Maconaquah Elementary School (2-5)
Maconaquah Middle School (6-8)