PAY FOR LUNCH ONLINE
FAMILY ID # (USE YOUR STUDENT ID # IN THIS FIELD)
YOU WILL NEED YOUR STUDENT'S 7 DIGIT ID NUMBER. (This can be found on the textbook rental bill. Please keep this number for easy access all year)
**Lunch payments will be reflected in the student's account the next business day.
Please have your textbook rental bill to refer to when making a payment. Textbook rental payments need to be for the exact amount.
Bark - Safer Online
Bark is a smarter way of keeping your kids safer online. Bark is an affordable, award-winning service that proactively monitors texts, emails, and 24 different social networks for potential safety concerns, so that busy parents can save time and gain peace of mind knowing that their kids will be monitored and kept safe online. More information about Bark, Bark Website, Bark for Parents, Bark for Schools Overview.
Maconaquah School Corporation is pleased to announce a partnership with Skyewaves.com to provide Internet service to our Maconaquah family.
Free service requires the customer to purchase a self-installation kit and equipment which starts at $75. Installation starts at $50 for the free service. Free service is limited to a single computer and limited monthly throughput for non-class-related use.
Standard service starts at $34.99 a month, and the standard setup fee is $100 with a $50 discount for school-related clients. Standard service speed is up to 2m down and 512k up.
Advanced service starts at $49.99 a month, and the setup fee is $100 with a $50 discount for school-related clients. Advanced service speed is up to 4m down and 1m up.
Custom speeds area available, and will be quoted on an individual basis.
E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Indiana Education for Homeless Children
Indiana Education for Homeless Children & Youth (INEHCY)
Students who are in temporary, inadequate, and homeless living situations have the following rights:
1. Immediate enrollment in the school they last attended or the school in whose attendance area they are currently staying even if they do not have all of the documents normally required at the time of enrollment;
2. Access to free meals and textbooks, Title I and other educational programs, and other comparable services including transportation;
3. To attend the same classes and activities that students in other living situations also participate in without fear of being separated or treated differently due to their housing situations.
You may qualify for certain rights and protections under the federal McKinney-Vento Act.
Please see useful links below.
- Maconaquah - McKinney-Vento Plan
- Parent Guide to Rights of Homeless Children and Youth
- Homeless Parent Information
- Homeless Youth Information
Any questions about these rights can be directed to:
Kelly A. McPike
7784 S. Strawtown Pike
Bunker Hill, IN 46914
765-689-9131, ext. 3000
MES & PCE School Report Card Data Every Student Succeeds Act
In accordance with the, Every Student Succeeds Act, Maconaquah School Corporation is required to provide parents data for our Title I schools. Parents may access data for Pipe Creek Elementary School and Maconaquah Elementary School at the links below. If you have questions regarding compliance with ESSA or the school's data reported on the Indiana Department of Education site, please contact Kelly McPike, Title I Program Manager.
Maconaquah Elementary Report Card Link - https://compass.doe.in.gov/dashboard/screportcard.aspx?type=school&id=6035
Pipe Creek Report Card Link - https://compass.doe.in.gov/dashboard/screportcard.aspx?type=school&id=6012
High Ability Program Description
- Please view our Maconaquah School Corporation - High Ability Program Description for grades K-12