Mental Health Resources
Knowing who to call for help can be difficult. If you are having a tough time navigating life's more challenging issues – or trying to help someone important to you who is in crisis – don’t try to “go it alone.” Let us help.
- 24/7 Crisis Line: 211
- Suicide Prevention Hotline: 800-273-8255 or text 741741
- Kids Talk (ASPIRE): 800-560-4038
- Indiana's Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline 800-800-5556
Remember, if you are a 21st Century Scholar or on Free/Reduced lunch, stop by the Guidance Office for a fee waiver for the SAT and ACT. You are allowed two waivers for each one.
- SAT Registration
- SAT Practice Information
- ACT Registration
- ACT Practice Information
- When should I take the SAT/ACT?
2022-2023 Available Scholarships
- If you are eligible....APPLY!
- Read questions completely and answer all parts.
- Use a blue or black pen or computer generate when possible.
- Remember your audience! Demonstrate maturity, gratitude, and worthiness.
- You have one chance to make a first impression!
- ALWAYS return or mail by the deadline.
- If a transcript or letter of recommendation is required, provide plenty of notice.
College & Career
- Available on Wednesdays
- Email her for an appointment
- Assists with:
- Career Interest Inventories
- College Applications
- FAFSA Application
- Specific questions about Ivy Tech
- And much more!
Free Application for Federal Student Aid
School Counseling Department
Mrs. Tresha Rice
Mrs. Hannah Mosson
Last Name: A-L
Mrs. Janet McManus
Last Name: M-Z