Remember, if you are a 21st Century Scholar or on Free/Reduced lunch, stop by the Guidance Office for a fee waiver for the SAT and ACT. You are allowed two waivers for each one.
- 19-20 Local SAT/ACT Dates
- SAT Registration
- SAT Practice Information
- ACT Registration
- ACT Practice Information
- When should I take the SAT/ACT?
- If you are eligible....APPLY!
- Read questions completely and answer all parts.
- Use a blue or black pen or computer generate when possible.
- Remember your audience! Demonstrate maturity, gratitude, and worthiness.
- You have one chance to make a first impression!
- ALWAYS return or mail by the deadline.
- If a transcript or letter of recommendation is required, provide plenty of notice.
College & Career
- Open to Seniors only
- Available Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Room 714
- Email her for an appointment
- Assists with:
- Career Interest Inventories
- College Applications
- FAFSA Application
- Specific questions about Ivy Tech
- And much more!
2020 Seniors-Start Year 2016
School Counseling Department
Mrs. Anne Gable
Guidance Administrative Assistant
Mrs. Heather Adams
Last Name: A-L
Mrs. Janet McManus
Last Name: M-Z