Remote Learning @ Maconaquah
If you need technical assistance of any kind, our technical staff will be available Monday - Friday from 9 am to 3 pm to assist students. Please call the help desk at 765-689-9131 ext. 5999.
MSC Tech Curbside Internet
We wanted to make you aware that we now provide high-speed wireless internet (100 MB download & 100 MB upload) in the front of the Maconaquah High School. With the Tech Curbside pickup being such a success starting last March for the pandemic learning phase, we have decided to provide internet access to families that want to pull up and park, download assignments, download instructional videos, and upload materials. We have had quite a few students already utilize this new service. Please see the below screenshot of the coverage or give the High School Tech Center a call with questions at 765-689-9131 ext. 5999.
- VIDEO - Google Meet How-To
- VIDEO - Google Meet How to Schedule a Meet Using Google Calendar
- GOOGLE DOC - Starting a Google Hangouts Meet through Google Calendar
- GOOGLE DOC - How-to send emails to all students in Skyward
- GOOGLE DOC - ENA Smart Voice App - Working from Home
- An Introduction to Screencastify
- Record Your First Video
- Customizing Your Video
- How to Install Screencastify in Google Chrome